Most popular inkjet printers
Comparing HP OfficeJet 7612 and HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
HP OfficeJet 7612
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan Resolution = Up to 1200 dpi
- Flatbed, ADF scanner type
- Scan File Format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan to PC
- Scan to Memory Device
- Scan to email
- USB Cable
- USB cable
- Phone Cord
- Windows 8
- Memory card
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 3 in x 5 in
- 3 in x 44 inA4; A6; B5 (JIS); 6 x 8 in; Executive; Index card 3 x 5 in; Index card 4 x 6 in; Index card 5 x 8 in; Index card A4; Index card Letter; 3 x 5 in; 4 x 6 in x 10 x 15 cm; 5 x 7 in x 13 x 18 cm; 8 x 10 in; 10 x 15 cm; L; Photo 2L; 8.5 x 13 in; Legal; Letter; Statement; Ofuku Hagaki; Hagaki Card 100 x 148 mm; Japanese Postcard; Envelope #10; Envelope A2; Envelope C5; Envelope C6; Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch; Card envelope 4.4 x 6 in.; JIS Chou #3; JIS Chou #4; 11 x 14 in; 12 x 12 in; B4 (JIS); Tabloid; Super B; A3; A3+ 330 483 mm
- Main functions of this versatile HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wide-format printing, wireless printing, AirPrint, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing.
- Big, professional color for less. Create stunning, wide-format color prints-from 3 x 5 to 11 x 17 inches at up to 50% less cost per page than laser.
- Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects.
- Choose an ink replenishment service - Let your printer track usage and have ink delivered before you run out. Either reorder Original HP 952 ink cartridges only when you need them through Amazon Dash Replenishment, or save up to 50% by paying for pages printed through HP Instant Ink.
- Scan, copy, and fax from one device, and print in a wide range of sizes-for virtually any business need. Automatic document feeder allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time.
- Paper types supported: Plain; HP EcoFFICIENT; HP Premium Presentation Matte 120g; HP Tri-fold Brochure Glossy 180g; HP Brochure Matte 180g; HP Brochure Glossy 180g; HP Advanced Photo Papers; Light 60-74g.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
- Read more
- 1.89 watts sleep mode
- 4.57 watts standby mode
- 27.7 watts operation mode
- Maximum = 37 watts
- Manual-Off = 0.20 watts
- Stand-by = 6.5 watts
- Sleep = 1.47 watts