Most popular contact grills
Comparing Cuisinart GR-4N and George Foreman Evolve Grill
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control; sear function - can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Read more
- Full Featured Grill
- Digital Time and Temp Control for Precision Grilling
- Lose the fat, not the taste. Fast, easy clean up - Non-Stick Coating easily wipes clean.
- Premium Ceramic Non-stick Grill Plates
- Removable Plates -- Ceramic grill plates and slider grill plates included.
- Read more
Customers like Cuisinart GR-4N noticeably moreCuisinart GR-4N, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than George Foreman Evolve Grill [ 4.6 vs 4.4 ]. In our awesomeness score Cuisinart GR-4N ranks #5 out of 75 and George Foreman Evolve Grill ranks #23 out of 75.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Cuisinart GR-4N is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Cuisinart GR-4N and George Foreman Evolve Grill|
|Hamilton Beach 25371||CDN$ 106|
|Delonghi Perfecto||CDN$ 96||Cheaper|
|Hamilton Beach Super Sear||CDN$ 107|
|George Foreman GRP1060B||CDN$ 83||Cheaper|