Mpow Jaws - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- Reviews with a score: 0
- Reviews without a score: 0
- Upgraded 18 hours playtime: its powerful rechargeable 220mAh battery provides up to 18 hours of continuous music or phone conversation with a single full charge. Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones take around 3 hours for a full charge and provide up to 450 hours standby time. No need to worry about dead battery during outdoor activities.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5. 0: with the latest Bluetooth 5. 0 + CSR 8635 chip, this Mpow Bluetooth neckband headphones offer enhanced sound transmission, faster pairing, more stable wireless connection and wider compatibility with Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets, computers, Smart watches and smart speakers (E. G. , echo).
- Bass Boost sound: with bass up technology and 8mm dynamic speaker system, Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones neckband provide more powerful bass and crisp treble. Perfect for different music styles and melodies. Fewer buttons more convenient: unlike previous models, This version has only 3 buttons. You can easily control it during music or calls on just one side.
- Distinct shark-like & magnetic earbuds: The lightweight neckband which looks like a Shark mouth is Mpow unique design. Its magnetic earbuds allow you to attach them to the slots of the neckband when not using. You can wear it like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry. (Note: Cables are not retractable! )
- Call vibration & CVC 6. 0 noise-cancelling mic: Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headset will vibrate when a call comes in so that you won't miss any calls when earbuds are not in ears. It will vibrate when powers on/off, too. The built-in CVC6. 0 noise-cancelling microphone can reduce background noises so as to provide crystal-clear sound for hands-free calls.
- Read more