Mikrotik RB3011 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before.
- The RB3011UiAS-RM has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem.
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port.
- CPU core count: 2 / CPU nominal frequency: 1.4 GHz
- Operating System: RouterOS / Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Read more