Most popular bluetooth speakers
ZeroLemon SolarSound - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Longest Playtime in the Market with Solar Technology: Incredible 72-hour/1500-song playtime powered by a built-in 10000mAh Li-polymer battery. With built-in solar technology, the SolarSound converts and stores solar energy from sunlight for emergencies and outdoor.
- Crystal Clear & Superior Bass Sound: Enjoy your music in 10W stereo sound through dual high-performance drivers and superior enhanced bass performance.
- Charges your Smartphone on the go: The SolarSound can also be used as a 10000mAh power bank. Simply plug your phone or tablet into the SolarBass Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker and it will charge your device while playing music.
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology: Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices. Instantly connect to your smartphone or tablet from up to 32 foot away. SolarSound reconnects automatically to the last device used.
- What You Get: 1x ZeroLemon SolarSound Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker, 1x Micro USB Cable, 1x 1 x ZeroLemon Warranty Card. ZeroLemon 24-Months Warranty and 24 Hours/7 Days Customer Service.
- Read more