Vtin Punker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 4
- 20W LOUND HD SOUND - Vtin bluetooth speaker delivers crisp and clear sound with 2x10W drivers and unique enhanced bass, Super bass booms with less than 1% total harmonic distortion even at max volume.
- 30H WORRYFREE BATERRY LIFE - Never worry about a long journey. Built-in 4400mAh rechargeable battery guarantees up to 30 hours non-stop playtime at 50% volume. Full charge in 2h.
- IPX5 WATERPROOF - Water resistant IPX5 can resist gentle water spray and splash. but cannot be partially or fully submerged. Perfect for the beach, poolside, golf cart, everywhere you go.
- EFFECTIVE CONNECTIVTY- Bluetooth 4.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 33 ft away. The speaker automatically reconnects to the last device used in just 3 seconds.
- RUGGED OUTDOOR SPEAKER ¨C Rugged metal shell outdoor speaker can resist a certain impact, it¡¯s really suit for climbing, hiking, Riding, traveling and more outdoor activities.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!