Most popular bluetooth speakers
Cambridge OontZ Angle 3 Plus - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Cambridge OontZ Angle 3 Plus
- Cambridge SoundWorks Engineers designed the OontZ Angle 3 PLUS to deliver the Quality, Features, Ease of Use and Style that make it the Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker of choice --- Richer Bass output -- Exceptional 30 Hour Battery play time -- High Quality Sound -- Splashproof IPX5 Water Resistant -- Loud Playing Volume with No Distortion -- Fast & Easy Bluetooth Connection -- Sleek & Stylish Design comfortable to carry and hold ....... The Perfect Graduation Gift and Fathers Day Gift
- RICHER BASS & HIGHER QUALITY HD SOUND --- Dual 1.7” Precision Drivers crafted with Neodymium deliver Clear Mids & Highs for excellent Stereo Sound, carefully matched to 10+ Watts Output Power for surprisingly Loud Volume without distorting; proprietary Passive Bass Radiator faces downward to enhance the Bass Output without interfering with the Clarity of the Stereo Drivers
- WATER RESISTANT IPX5 --- Splashproof, Rainproof, Dustproof, Sandproof -- Outdoor Shower Speaker, perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat and golf cart -- IPX5 rating speaker can resist gentle water spray & splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged
- EXCEPTIONAL 30 HOUR BATTERY PLAYTIME --- 4400MaH battery capacity provides up to 30 hours playing at 2/3 of max volume -- Ultra Portable Design just 13 ounces, and 6.5” long and 2.8” high, perfect for travel and long weekends trips -- Stylish Design and High Quality Audio make it an ideal home speaker
- CONNECT IN JUST SECONDS to Bluetooth devices, perfect speaker for your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, All Smartphones, Tablets, Windows 10 computers -- play from Windows 7 systems, TVs and non-Bluetooth devices with the 3.5mm audio cable to the AUX-IN jack -- BUILT-IN MIC for handsfree personal speakerphone from Smartphones and iPhones -- comes with 3 foot Micro-USB charging cable and 3 foot 3.5mm audio cable -- Official OontZ Angle 3 PLUS Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!