Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet Pro M102w - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet Pro M102w
- RELIABLE PRODUCTIVITY - HP LaserJet Pro M102w is a compact wireless monochrome laser printer that delivers reliable printing for small office and home business.
- WORK WITH LESS WAIT - This wireless laser printer prints up to 23 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 7.3 seconds
- BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP(1) - The highly rated HP Smart app allows you to print and scan from smartphone or tablet, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports easy device set-up and toner ordering.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network. Those without a network can connect mobile devices directly to the wireless laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- COMPACT DESIGN - This wireless laser printer has a streamlined design with a footprint of 14.4"w X 9.7"d X 7.5"h. Get reliable printing while taking up less space.
- HASSLE-FREE TONER CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT - Quickly replace your cartridges using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging. Sign up for Dash Replenishment and stop worrying about running out of toner.
- ON WHEN YOU NEED IT, OFF WHEN YOU DON'T - Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology-intelligence that can turn your wireless laser printer on when you need it and off when you don't
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE - 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support.
- Read more
- B5 (JIS)
- Laser Paper
- Plain Paper
- Photo Paper
- Rough Paper
- Vellum Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Apple AirPrint
- HP ePrint
- Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Wi-Fi Direct
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 380 W
- Ready = 1.7 W
- Sleep = 0.5 W
- Auto Off/Wake on USB, Manual Off = 0.06 W