Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet Pro M277dw - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet Pro M277dw
- Speed through tasks, using a wide range of productivity and workflow features-while consistently producing professional-quality prints. This loaded MFP gives you the tools you need to get the job done quickly
- Stay on top of pressing business demands-whether you're in the office or on the go. HP's wide range of mobile printing features let you work securely from wherever business takes you.
- Bring out the best in your MFP. Get more high-quality pages than ever, using original HP toner cartridges with jet intelligence. Help ensure peak printing performance, and get the authentic HP quality you paid for-unmatched by the competition
- Seamlessly manage the flow of information to and from your devices, using innovative HP jet advantage business workflow and printing solutions. Increase MFP and data security, and stay connected to your work with wired and wireless capabilities
- Read more
- Post Cards (JIS)
- Envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan to email
- Scan to folder
- Scan to USB drive
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Direct Printing
- Mobile Apps
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- HP 201A Black Original LaserJet Cartridge (~1500 yield)
- HP 201A Cyan Original LaserJet Cartridge (~1400 yield)
- HP 201A Yellow Original LaserJet Cartridge (~1400 yield)
- HP 201A Magenta Original LaserJet Cartridge (~1400 yield)
- HP 201X Black Original LaserJet Cartridge (~2800 yield)
- HP 201X Cyan Original LaserJet Cartridge (~2300 yield)
- HP 201X Yellow Original LaserJet Cartridge (~2300 yield)
- HP 201X Magenta Original LaserJet Cartridge (~2300 yield)
- Printing = 365 W
- Ready = 10.5 w
- Sleep = 2.7 W
- Manual Off = 0.1 W