Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet M605n - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet M605n
- Monitor jobs and settings quickly with the 4-line display and use the 10-key pad for PIN printing.
- Improve efficiency. Add paper-handling accessories to presort jobs, print on different media, and more.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets - generally no setup or apps required.
- Easily print from virtually anywhere in the office with Ethernet and optional wireless connectivity.
- Protect sensitive data - at rest or in transit - with a variety of embedded and optional security solutions. Easily take command of your printing environment from one central location - with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Save energy - HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
- Conserve resources - this printer has lower typical electricity consumption than any device in its class.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- JIS B5
- JIS B6
- Letter A Size
- Bond paper
- Card stock
- Light-weight paper
- Plain paper
- Preprinted paper
- Punched paper
- Recycled paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Apple iOS
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operational = 840 W
- Sleep = 3.7 W