Most popular inkjet printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
- FREE HP Instant Ink enrollment card - 2 months HP Instant Ink service free. Must purchase via printer/Instant Ink bundle listed above. Discount shown at Checkout, offer ends 3/25.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink.
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Help protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
- This full-featured all in one wireless color printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 952 & HP 952XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills.
- Easily manage all your tasks and access shortcuts-just tap and swipe the 2.65-inch touchscreen. Fast print speeds: Up to 22 pages per min black, up to 18 pages per min color.
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3x5 in to 8.5x14 in including letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- 3 in x 5 in
- 8.5 in x 14 in
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.3 watts sleep mode
- 7.2 watts standby mode
- 35 watts operation mode