Most popular inkjet printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
- FREE HP Instant Ink enrollment card - 2 months HP Instant Ink service free. Must purchase via printer/Instant Ink bundle listed above. Discount shown at Checkout, offer ends 3/25.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink.
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Built for business. Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- Supercharge the office with affordable color and fast two-sided performance. Get a variety of mobile printing options and seamless mobile setup with the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 902, HP 902XL & HP 906XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills
- Includes most features of HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 plus scan to email and other network functions; duplexing document feeder for two-sided copying and scanning to complete tasks quickly
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3x5 in to 8.5x14 in including letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- 3.5 x 5 in
- 4 x 6 in
- 5 x 7 in
- 13 x 18 cm
- 8 x 10 in
- 10 x 15 cm
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- USB Cable
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Direct Printing
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 0.29 watts sleep mode
- 5.5 watts standby mode
- 27 watts operation mode