Most popular inkjet printers
Hp Envy Photo 7155 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Hp Envy Photo 7155
- STUNNING PHOTOS FOR LESS THAN 5 CENTS - Features of this color photo printer include print, scan, copy, borderless and wireless printing, SD card slot, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink (subscription required)
- THE POWER OF YOUR PRINTER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - Mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart
- OUR MOST POWERFUL PRINTING APP EVER - The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- CHOOSE AN INK REPLENISHMENT SERVICE - Let your printer track usage and have ink delivered before you run out. Either reorder Original HP 64 ink cartridges only when you need them through Amazon Dash Replenishment, or save up to 50% by paying for pages printed through HP Instant Ink.
- PRINT DIRECTLY FROM SD CARD - Insert your SD card to view, edit, and print directly from the 2.7-inch color touchscreen using dedicated paper trays that automatically adjust to match print settings and paper type
- WIDE RANGE OF PAPER SIZE SUPPORT - Supports letter, legal, 4x5 in, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY - 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; this HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One replaces the HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One
- Read more
- A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
- Custome size: 3.85 x 8.5 to 5 x 14 in
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan to SD
- Scan file format = RAW, JPG, PDF
- Scan resolution, optical = Up to 1200 dpi
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.