Most popular inkjet printers
Canon Pixma MG3029 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Canon Pixma MG3029
- Print Documents and Images Quickly: Speeds of 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for colour
- High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum colour dpi produces sharp text and beautiful images.
- Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
- ChromaLife100 Plus : Combines FINE print head technology with genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Quiet Mode: This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
- Read more
- Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.