Most popular inkjet printers
Canon MX922 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone?, iPad?, or iPod touch?- no drivers needed!
- Fully-Integrated, 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) & PGI-250 XL Or PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Only Replace The Ink That Runs Out!
- With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose
- Read more
- 4 in x 6 in
- 5 in x 7 in
- 8 in x 10 in
- U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Chlorine-free paper can be used.
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan,
- Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)
- USB Cable
- Google Cloud Print
- Apple AirPrint
- Memory card
- USB stick
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.0 watts standby mode
- 17 watts operation mode