Most popular golf club drivers
TaylorMade M2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Maybe the biggest surprise of the 2016 golf season was the sheer dominance of TaylorMadeaTMs M2 driver. When it was first released, many viewed the M2 as nothing more than the M1aTMs little brother. But as the year progressed it became the most popular driver in golf among touring pros and amateurs alike.
- That left TaylorMade with a significant challenge in making the updated M2 driver even better, but itaTMs a challenge that has been accomplished, albeit in multiple ways.
- With the M2 driver comes the introduction of Geocoustic Technology, as TaylorMade combined innovative shaping to increase the overall MOI with improved acoustic engineering that creates better sound and feel at impact.
- By using more carbon in the design, 25 grams of weight was freed up to create a larger overall footprint for more forgiveness and a CG placement thataTMs even lower and deeper than it was in the original M2, which creates high launch, low spin, and enhanced stability at impact.
- The Speed Pocket on the updated M2 has also been redesigned and is now three times more flexible than its predecessor, which is creating faster ball speeds.
- Read more