George Foreman GRP1060B - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
George Foreman GRP1060B
- 4 Servings: Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides.
- Removable Plates: Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating: There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3x¹ more durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Read more