Behringer Xenyx 1202FX - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 2
- The XENYX 1202FX features a total of 12 line inputs on 1/4" Phone connectors and 4 XLR microphone inputs.
- Channels 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, recorders and other stereo devices.
- User switchable +48V phantom power is supplied to condenser microphones.
- The 1202FX features an internal 24-bit effects processor that features 100 user selectable presets including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- The 1202FX's ultra compact profile is ideal for the road and easy storage. Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Read more