Sewing Machine Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- 【Mini Size Sewing Machine】Featured by mini size and one stitching type, Magicfly sewing machine is lightweight and portable, which fits in the dust-proof bag provided. It can satisfy your basic and daily sewing needs at anytime and anywhere.
- 【Double Power Supply Mode & Speed】Support AC/DC power supply or batteries (NOT included) power supply, you can turn the sewing machine on with button or foot pedal easily. There is also a speed control button on it, where you can choose Low or High speed.
- 80 BUILT-IN DESIGNS: The SE600 comes with 80 built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Easy threading system with instructions printed right on the sewing machine. Reverse (Lever) Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Simple stitch selection allows you to change the stitch in one easy step
- Extra-high sewing speed of 1,100 stitches per minute gives you professional speed for faster results
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing. Adjustable Stitch Width (6mm) - The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Auto Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more.
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability and has a strong motor, sewing a higher quantity of items more quickly and efficiently at 1,100 stitches per minute is achievable.
- Portable and compact, excellent for on-the-spot repairs
- Includes sewing machine, bobbins, needles, thread spindle, needle threader, instructions