Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- (3) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, (1) RJ45 Serial and (1) SFP port
- Max power consumption: 13 Watts
- AC1200: 867Mbps Wireless AC + 300Mbps Wireless N; 1 x Gigabit WAN port
- 3 x 10/100Mbps LAN ports; 4 x 5 dBi dual band antennas
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before.
- The RB3011UiAS-RM has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem.
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- Dedicated Tri-band 2.13 Gbps (400+867+867 Mbps) bandwidth optimized for performance and reliability
- Easy setup and remote management from web client or mobile app. Operating Temperature is 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- (3) Gigabit routing ports
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Game Band: Tri-Band structure provides a 4.8Gbps Game Band exclusive for your gaming rigs and bings pure immersion. 4804Mbps (5GHz, HE160) + 1201Mbps (5GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Game Accelerator: Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Dual-Band (2.4 5 GHz) ac2900 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology for data transfer speeds up to 2900 mbps. Memory: 256 MB Flash, 512 MB RAM
- 1.8Ghz 32Bit dual-core processor optimizes network traffic and connectivity speeds from the USB 3.1 Gen1 and 4x gigabit LAN ports